Carbs and snacks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Roberts 7 months, 1 week ago.
Creator
Topic

Amy Winter
Participant

Should I be varying/worrying about the amount of carbs I have in one day? E.g if I had the spinach spaghetti bake for lunch, should I not have the spaghetti bolognese for dinner?

Also for snacks- is it bad to have fitness flapjacks or banana choc chip cookies more than once in a day? Should each snack be different throughout the day?

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Amy Winter.
Author
Replies

Dave Roberts
Site Owner

Hi Amy,
As long as your portion sizes are small and you’re eating regularly throughout the day your body will burn everything off regardless. I tend to keep pasta things to separate days for variety but it’s entirely up to you.
Ideally you’d be best having the flapjacks in the morning and/or early afternoon, then you can have the likes of cookies in the evening as a sweet treat snack 👍🏻

Caroline Meringolo
Participant

avocado ….. can I eat these on the fast plan

caroline

Dave Roberts
Site Owner

Hi Caroline, yes you can :) Keep us updated with your results.

Tracey Purves
Participant

Is it ok to have raw cereal bars for every snack during the day?
Also is it ok having two snacks ever snack?

Dave Roberts
Site Owner

Hi Tracey, yes that’s fine. And yes, for all of your meals and snacks always eat until you’re no longer hungry, but aren’t over-full or bloated 👍🏻

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Anti-YoYo Diet has everything that you need to get you the results you crave, for only £9.99 per month!