Help please

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Roberts 1 year, 6 months ago.
Creator
Topic

Sam Clarke
Participant

Hi guys I’ve been following this for two weeks now however I feel I’m not doing it correctly as results are very slow moving and can’t see much changes. Could anybody help me with some tips and advice please would be very much appreciated x

Author
Replies

CHARMAIN FINDLAY
Participant

I too am struggling after good initial results I seem to be maintaining weight with no loss. I have been keeping a track of my water on my fit bit so defo drinking enough.. but no loss and I am exercising 3/4 times per week with a mix of strength training, and cardio work.. I have this week taken measurements to compare as well as the scales.

Sam Clarke
Participant

I’ve just ordered myself a Fitbit are they good? I’m thinking maybe I’m snacking on the wrong things I don’t know. Maybe o need to have another read through the books x

Louise Roberts
Participant

Strange I know but using list of food can u make ya own recipe up or do u need to stick to ones in book sorry only joined today πŸ˜…

Dave Roberts
Site Owner

If you’re training a lot (especially with weights) the scales are the worst way to track progress as muscle is more dense than fat so when you add/tone muscle it will affect what the scales say.
Measurements and body fat % are the best ways to track your progress (see the ripped edition).

Yes that’s fine Louise, you can mix and match however you like. The recipes are their just for ideas :)

Sam Clarke
Participant

Thankyou I go to the gym in the morning before I go to work about 5-5.30 ish what should I be eating before I go? I’m Guna give it another shot starting tomorrow have another read through the books and fingers crossed I get it this time x

Dave Roberts
Site Owner

It’s up to you really Sam, you can have anything from the breakfasts section, or a smoothie before you train. Or you can have nothing before the gym and just have your breakfast after you’ve finished.

Sam Clarke
Participant

Ahh okay I thought I had to eat before the gym as well πŸ™ˆ
Also I’m going to make the BBQ chicken today is it just a medium sized full chicken?

CHARMAIN FINDLAY
Participant

What body fat percentage should I be looking to achieve? the last time I got a check and did my BMI aswell my bmi was over 25 and body fat was at 30%.. if I am going to start leaving the scales for weight I could do with setting a body fat goal to work towards but have no idea on this…

Lisa Howard
Participant

I’ve just started I suffer from fibromyalgia and ME exercising is really hard for me as my mobility isn’t very good. I’ve been exercising 20 mins a day from a chair. I’ve found YouTube workouts for a chair, I’ve gone from doing no exercising to 20 mins a day. It’s cardio and HITT all from a chair What snacks do you recommend I have, or should I just stick to the snacks you have recommended

Dave Roberts
Site Owner

Hi Lisa, you don’t need to exercise to get fat-loss results as long as you stick to the principles. Your body will burn fat constantly by itself when you eat at regular intervals and drink plenty of water πŸ‘πŸ»

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Anti-YoYo Diet has everything that you need to get you the results you crave, for only Β£9.99 per month!