Terms & Conditions
- Upon subscribing to The Anti-YoYo Diet and entering a Direct Debit agreement with the payment company GoCardless, you will pay £9.99 per month for the duration of your subscription.
- During your subscription you will have access to the 3 Anti-YoYo Diet plans that are located on the plans page of the website, over 150 recipe ideas in the recipe archive section and new recipes added weekly, all located on the recipes page of the website. You will also have access to online support via the website forum.
- You can cancel this direct debit agreement anytime by contacting your bank.
- It is a rolling monthly subscription. There is no contract, and no cancellation fee.
- Dave/The Anti-YoYo Diet are not responsible for cancelling subscriptions as they are separate from the payment company so do not have access to any customer bank details/information. Cancellations are the responsibility of the individual customer.
Each person following any nutrition or exercise plan ought first to seek advice from their GP before beginning the nutrition or exercise plan and at any point during the nutrition or exercise plan should they become unwell. Nothing contained on this web site should be taken as a substitute for medical advice.
Special care should be taken by any person who has a known/suspected allergy to any food type. No liability can be accepted for any third party products which may contain ingredients that the recipe does not specify.
The author does not accept any liability for direct or consequential loss/damage/injury allegedly incurred as a result of information contained on this website.
This website and the plans have been written with honest endeavour and whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the factual content is accurate, the author does not make any representations in that regard.
The Anti-YoYo Diet website and plans are the sole property of the author, David Roberts, and may not be copied/re-produced without the permission of the author.